Tweet What about other companies that claim their product has CBDa?First, we know there is NO CBD in the hemp plant. There are the acid forms such as CBDa. The facts are that the acid forms of CBD, such as CBDa, are unstable. That means that the acid form after processing, heat and time drops […]
Changing How You Eat
As you may know, not fueling up with the right nutrients can affect how well your body performs and your overall fitness benefits. Even though healthy eating is important, there are myths that hinder your performance if you listen to them.
Below, you’ll find some myth busters on healthy eating.
1. Working out on an empty stomach. If you hear a rumbling noise in your stomach, the rumbling is trying to tell you something. Without listening to them, you are forcing your body to run without any fuel. Before you exercise or do any physical activity, always eat a light snack such as an apple.
2. Relying on energy bars and drinks. Although they are fine every once in a while, they don’t deliver the antioxidants you need to prevent cancer. Fruits and vegetables are your best bets, as they are loaded in vitamins, minerals, fluid, and fiber.
3. Skipping breakfast. Skipping breakfast is never a good idea, as breakfast starts the day. Your body needs fuel as soon as possible, and without it, you’ll be hungry throughout the day.
4. Low carb diets. Your body needs carbohydrates for your muscles and the storing of energy.
5. Eating what you want. Eating healthy and exercising doesn’t give you an all access pass to eat anything you want. Everyone needs the same nutrients whether they exercise or not, as well as fruits and vegetables.
6. Not enough calories Although losing weight involves calories, losing it too quickly is never safe. What you should do, is aim for 1 – 2 pounds a week. Always make sure that you are getting enough calories to keep your body operating smoothly. If you start dropping weight too fast, eat a bit more food.
7. Skip soda and alcohol. Water, milk, and juice is the best to drink for active people. You should drink often, and not require on thirst to be an indicator. By the time you get thirsty, your body is already running a bit too low.
Changing how you eat is always a great step towards healthy eating and it will affect how your body performs. The healthier you eat, you better you’ll feel. No matter how old you may be, healthy eating is something you should strive for. Once you give it a chance, you’ll see in no time at all just how much it can change your life – for the better.
TweetKeto is everywhere; it’s the new buzzword, the new favorite among those looking to shed pounds, and the new hate victim of the food-pyramid-spouting-eat-your-whole grains mainstream medical industry. The keto diet, while it is not the magic cure-all for every single disease on the planet, does a pretty dang good job at being the potential […]
Tweet Detox Tea and Coffee Making Total Life Changes starts today! Join the team with the tea and get ready to win. Your Total Life Change awaits. Total Life Changes Iaso Tea, Weight Loss, Skin Care, Wellness Product and More, Total Life Changes and the line of Iaso™ health and nutritional products are changing families’ […]
TweetBefore we saw the world as a globe spinning in the vast expanse of space we once believed it was flat and the sun revolved around us. Before we knew the dangers of mercury—as a neurotoxin and overall health no-no—it was once considered the go-to treatment for a host of medical conditions, for everything from […]
TweetFast food is a big part of modern life these days, making it very hard to teach a child how he or she should eat healthy. The cheapest and easiest foods are those that are normally the least healthy. If you give your child the choice between healthy food and junk food, you normally won’t […]
TweetEating healthy is something we all would like to do, although it can be hard. In order to eat healthy, you must first make the right food choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results. Grains You should consume 6 ounces of grains per day. […]
TweetWhenever we get too busy or stressed, we all tend to make poor food choices that will actually increase stress and cause other problems. To get the most of your healthy eating and avoid stress, follow these simple tips. Always eat breakfast Even though you may think you aren’t hungry, you need to eat something. […]
TweetIf you have problems serving healthy foods because of the prices, you’ll find these tips to be just what you need to eat healthy on a budget. 1. Eliminate junk food Doing your shopping on your own is the easiest way to shop, as children and sometimes spouses are usually the ones requesting junk food. […]